More acquisitions, less IPOs, and more non-traditional stakeholders are among key findings from StartUp Health and Rock Health about the state of digital health funding.
Here are four campaigns that that help raise awareness of HIV treatment and alter prejudices.
The partnership allows Sermo to expand the reach of its research initiatives and Everyday Health to scale its targeted advertising on the social platform.
Roche gets FDA approval for immunotherapy Tecentriq; insurers are sued for discrimination; the FDA proposes yanking generic ADHD drugs from market
In the United States, people over 50 are often stereotyped as complacent, set in their ways and extremely loyal to their preferred brands, but a new study released Tuesday by Ketchum found that the opposite is true.
Pfizer to start selling Remicade biosimilar in November; The Medicines Co.'s PCSK9 inhibitor heads to Phase-III trials; J&J's Q3 growth bolstered by autoimmune drugs
Guidemark Health, Bluespire, Bluespire Senior Living, and Ariad Communications will merge under a new entity.
Doctors Without Borders refuses free Pfizer vaccines; Valeant to raise prices of certain drugs; two urologists advocate for overactive bladder drugs
Cleveland Clinic CEO Toby Cosgrove said at the PRWeek Conference that the pharmaceutical industry has a responsibility to manage drug costs without the government stepping in
Merck launches biosimilar resource; branded insulin prices are on the rise; NICE declines to cover Opdivo
Aetna inks value-based deal with Merck in diabetes; new research claims co-pay cards increased drug spend; Xarelto data not affected by device
Millian, a former Sanofi and Merck executive, on marketing new therapies in the MS market.
The chief creative officer at Carling Communications talks about how she learned that the best leaders are only as good as the performance of their team.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 17, 2016
- Guidemark Health merges with three companies to form new agency
- Sermo and Everyday Health partner in advertising-research deal
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 13, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, October 14, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy
- Trump or Clinton? Either May Lead to Better Mental Healthcare
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Why Excedrin embraced the headache of a contentious election season
- StartUp Health reports more global deals, uptick in pharma investment in digital health
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016