Brexit votes creates EU regulatory uncertainty; Obama plans to veto health saving accounts bill; broad Entresto adoption could prevent more than 28,000 deaths
Medicare cost-cutting panel will not be activated this year; more Americans are abusing opioids; BIO blasts ICER
David Paragamian, previously of Huntsworth Health, is the new managing director of Razorfish Health.
Women use apps to get prescriptions for birth control; BMS names Gordon to chief commercial role; Takeda's Actos may halt progression of liver disease;
The agency has hired Sally Barton as head of the U.S. healthcare practice/
Cancer docs push HPV vaccine; GSK says experimental lung combo trumps Symbicort; Google rolls out new symptom search feature
A group of Havas agencies developed a song and a ritual for a Reckitt Benckiser campaign encouraging people to use mosquito repellant.
A new analysis suggests that $20 industry-sponsored meals may sway docs' prescribing habits.
Novartis plans to launch five biosimilars; Making A Murderer directors will create project based on J&J investigation; Biogen plans to close or sell manufacturing plant
After the Orlando shooting, gay men were turned away from blood drives. A campaign explaining why had to reexamine its strategy
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Non-profit behind 'Free Killer Tan' wants parents to practice sun safety
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, June 20, 2016
- Galderma exec: Skip the market research (sometimes)