Will this payer pressure pose an existential threat to co-pay cards even though patients love them?
The drugmaker expects the multi-channel initiative to lay its foundation in the ophthalmology market.
Fueled by innovation in new treatments, the underserved women's health market has begun to turn the proverbial corner. What took it so long?
The availability of online medical information is changing the way doctors share and receive information — both among themselves and with their patients.
The pull-back of insurance providers has left state-run health exchanges and the Obama administration facing a difficult communications challenge.
Mylan to launch generic EpiPen; the majority of NCCN guideline writers report conflicts of interest; Sanofi reports new trial data for Praluent
Sarah Jessica Parker cuts ties with Mylan over pricing controversy; lung-cancer physicians turn to Keytruda; Merck KGaA diversifies its business
Mylan offers additional copay assistance for EpiPen amid criticism; fewer doctors are seeing reps; two Copaxone patents are invalidated
The anti-tobacco movement Truth is hitting young people in their pocketbooks with a new spot called "Squadless."
Retzlaff files a complaint against Turing; Pfizer to buy antibiotics from AstraZeneca; Mylan's marketing for EpiPen faces criticism
Grassley blasts Mylan over EpiPen price increases; Portola Pharmaceuticals receives CRL letter for reversal agent; the FDA approves Pfizer's opioid
Pfizer's commercial expertise in urology and oncology could help propel Medivation's Xtandi to new heights.
Amgen's osteoporosis drug Prolia is the category leader, projected to bring in $992 million in sales in 2016.
The osteoporosis drug market is bracing for the advent of potentially game-changing treatments.
Pfizer to acquire cancer drugmaker Medivation; Valeant names new CFO; Apple acquires health data startup
The current reimbursement climate is more likely to impact how drugmakers order their global product launches than the U.K.'s vote to exit the E.U.
Another study finds doctors who receive gifts from drugmakers prescribe their drugs; Part D spending rose 17% in 2014; Mallinckrodt to open New Jersey site
Mergers and acquisitions targeting digital and data capabilities increased 60% to $1 billion in the first half of 2016.
- Shire taps Jennifer Aniston for awareness campaign as it enters the eye care market
- The co-pay card debate simmers, as payers push back
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, August 23, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Drugmakers revive R&D focus on long stagnant women's health market
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Leadership Exchange: Engaging the Millennial Doctor
- Klick opens NY office with slew of agency 'rock stars'
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, August 30, 2016
- Infographic: How physicians share online info with patients and other docs
- Diabetes marketers turn to big data, gaming to improve outcomes
- Health exchanges, Obama administration challenged by recent insurer exits
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, August 29, 2016