This year's festival will be held June 17 and 18.
The president of the 2017 Lions Health pharma jury shares campaigns that incorporate technology, innovation, and creative thinking to impact behaviors and change lives.
We had SERMO, a social network for physicians, ask about 1,700 physicians what they have to say about the impact of DTC on patient care and choices. Note: It's not pretty.
Agency vets Nadine Leonard and James Talerico to co-lead Publicis-owned shop.
A panel recommends the U.S. government license a hepatitis-C therapy; the FDA approves Roche MS drug; new eczema drug to cost $37,000 per year
The committee is seeking information about the companies' sales and marketing strategies.
Drugmakers again spent more on DTC advertising in 2016 than the year before.
Ovarian cancer drug nabs FDA approval; Senate committee to investigate opioid manufacturers; Allergan's acne drug reports positive Phase-III results
Veeva is countersuing QuintilesIMS in the wake of allegations that Veeva mishandled its proprietary data.
Alexion names former Baxalta head as CEO; U.S. dollar drops after AHCA-fail; EMA advises suspension of 300 generic drugs by Indian drugmaker
P&G's Mark Chakravarty has joined pharma giant Novartis in a senior role.
The top three most advertised brands in 2016 were Gilead Sciences' Harvoni, Eli Lilly's Trulicity, and J&J's Invokana.
Five highly placed insiders in a range of roles and therapeutic categories share secrets to their success and advice that served them well along the way.
Lilly to invest $850 million in the U.S.; President Trump gives GOP leaders ultimatum on healthcare bill; Pfizer, Merck KGaA receive FDA approval for Bavencio
AHCA set for vote; J&J halts YouTube ads; approval decisions loom for Sanofi, Roche
Healthcare is sometimes about life or death, but is almost always about quality of life, says the EVP of health system products and strategy.
Here you'll find everything you need to know from MM&M's March 2017 issue, including our healthcare marketers trend report, our deep dive into orphan drugs, and more.
Seven execs from A-list agencies weigh in on talent acquisition and retention.
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- What five different pharma marketing careers look like
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 27, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, March 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 28, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media
- Cannes Lions announces pharma, health and wellness juries
- McCann Health's June Laffey on why change is good in health
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, March 30, 2016
- Drummy passes the torch at Heartbeat, moves to chairman role
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 29, 2017