Vertex says Orkambi is on the blockbuster track; Advent and CVC reportedly made offers to buy inVentiv Health; the FDA approves Sanofi's Adlyxin
Type 2 diabetes is on the rise, around the world. The IMS Institute for Healthcare Informatics breaks down diabetes prevalence in Brazil, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, the U.K., and the U.S.
She will be responsible for the medical device practice's strategy and operations across all W2O Group agencies.
IBM to help analyze data about the spread of Zika; Grassley to investigate Part D program; Lilly CEO to retire
Sales of Gilead's HCV drugs fall; the DNC policy platform criticized price gouging; Janssen partners with Bristol-Myers Squibb on Opdivo combo drug
Red, a Huntsworth agency, also counted Sanofi as a new client.
The nonprofit is dedicated to curing blood cancer.
Now that it has consolidated its global agency roster, GSK Consumer Healthcare aims to increase digital marketing efforts.
Darzalex may interfere with blood testing; Kaine scrutinized for ties to pharma; medical societies are in support of bill exempting CME reporting
While analysts predict a first-in-class appearance before the FDA by 2018, many obstacles have arisen.
Despite the arrivals of new drugs, Genentech continues to be the market leader. Its drugs, Rituxan, Avastin, and Herceptin, are the category leaders, generating a total of $9.29 billion in sales.
Herceptin biosimilar meets endpoint in clinical trial; Roche plans to launch five new drugs over the next year; government seeks to block insurer deals
The drugmaker had launched the campaign for the multiple sclerosis drug in 2015.
The FDA approves generic versions of AstraZeneca's Crestor; Biogen CEO steps down; drugmakers race to develop smart inhalers
Avanir's success with Nuedexta sparked the attention of several suitors. In 2014 the company reached a deal to be sold to Otsuka Pharmaceutical for around $3.5 billion
- Biogen ends Tecfidera DTC campaign, citing prescriptions
- As immuno-oncology therapies evolve, so will the marketing
- GSK Consumer Healthcare to prioritize digital after agency review
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, July 21, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, July 26, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy
- 8 ways for pharma to improve the way it uses Twitter
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, July 28, 2016
- Infographic: Type 2 diabetes, a country-by-country snapshot
- Moving Forward — Without the Promotion
- Sponsored Podcast: No Patient Left Behind: Connecting Rare Disease Patients to Orphan Drug Manufacturers