MM&M, first published in 1966 as Medical Marketing & Media, is the media brand of record for pharmaceutical marketing and commercialization, delivering the most balanced and relevant coverage of its subject matter.
The 50-year-old business title produces an essential mix of online breaking news and analysis combined with monthly print features — timely, objective, original editorial content for an executive audience of leaders and thinkers who work in pharma, medical device, diagnostics and greater healthcare marketing.
Every year the magazine produces exclusive lists, like the Top 40 Healthcare Transformers and the Hall of Femme, honoring the year's health-tech innovators and leading female healthcare marketers, respectively, as well as surveys with the latest data about industry salaries and marketing trends, plus an annual Agency Issue, featuring profiles of the top 100 healthcare marketing agencies in North America.
MM&M also develops annual conferences and live and virtual events, and it runs the industry's premier awards program, the MM&M Awards, which celebrates creativity and effectiveness in healthcare marketing. Through an intelligent mix of news, analysis, opinion, features and special reports, MM&M helps readers make sense of this dynamic, complex sector, arming them with the tools they need to make crucial decisions.
About Haymarket Media
Haymarket Media Group, Britain's leading independent publisher, is one of the fastest growing publishing companies in the U.S. It publishes leading marketing publications like MM&M, Campaign, PRWeek, and DMN.
Haymarket Media first established operations in New York in 1985, with Monthly Prescribing Reference. Haymarket Media currently publishes an array of business, consumer, and medical publications, and has offices in the United Kingdom, Germany, India, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Drugmakers battle for slice of Humira's billions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- How pharma marketers are using behavioral science
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- Genentech urges broader adoption of value-based payment models
- Some brands thought to shift online ad dollars, creating uncertainty for WebMD
- Study: Medical-marijuana laws lower prescription drug usage
MM&M honors 40 upstarts and veteran innovation gurus.
For the first time MM&M honors a group of 10 agency execs.