More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Medtronic, AMA, Komen, GSK, Lilly, AZN
- Business briefs: Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Merck
- Business briefs: Medscape, Livestrong, ACA, Lilly
- Business briefs: Boehringer Ingelheim, Teva, Medicare
- Business briefs: GSK, DOJ, Sanofi, Flashpoint Medica
PDI has entered a three-year agreement with Align Pharmaceuticals to assist the latter with the commercialization of its new product entries for the oncology market. PDI will initially provide a sales team of 40 field reps to oversee the sales of three oncology products recently acquired by Align. Two of the drugs, Numoisyn Lozenges and Numoisyn Liquid, were designed for xerostomia or dry mouth caused by radiation therapy, or Sjogren’s syndrome. Xclair, the third product, was approved to treat the symptoms of radiation dermatitis. The primary audience will be radiation oncologists, with additional calls made to select rheumatologists.