More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Medtronic, AMA, Komen, GSK, Lilly, AZN
- Business briefs: Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Merck
- Business briefs: Medscape, Livestrong, ACA, Lilly
- Business briefs: Boehringer Ingelheim, Teva, Medicare
- Business briefs: GSK, DOJ, Sanofi, Flashpoint Medica
PDI announced a three-year agreement with Ascend Therapeutics to promote their estrogen replacement therapy product, EstroGel, to the obstetrician/gynecologist market. PDI will initially provide a specialty sales team of 50 field representatives, with the expectation the field force will grow over time. The program is due to run through Jan. 31, 2008, with an automatic extension through Jan. 31, 2009, if certain conditions are met.