More Business Briefs
- Business Briefs: inVentiv; Mylan; Royalty Pharma; Pfizer; Edelman
- Business briefs: Actavis, Bayer, Oramed, Elan
- Business briefs: Pfizer, BMS, CMS, Sanofi
- Business briefs: Bayer, FDA, Ranbaxy
- Business briefs: Angelina Jolie, adherence, Sanofi, Teva, AbbVie
The Navicor Group, an inVentiv Health company and a full-service advertising agency that focuses exclusively on the areas of oncology and immunology, has been named agency of record for Hepsera (adefovir dipivoxil), an orally administered prescription medicine for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B. Hepsera was developed by Gilead Sciences. The drug was approved by the FDA in September 2002. The Navicor Group’s assignment includes the development of strategic and creative marketing communications for the product.