More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Medtronic, AMA, Komen, GSK, Lilly, AZN
- Business briefs: Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Merck
- Business briefs: Medscape, Livestrong, ACA, Lilly
- Business briefs: Boehringer Ingelheim, Teva, Medicare
- Business briefs: GSK, DOJ, Sanofi, Flashpoint Medica
Johnson & Johnson has split its $3 billion media buying account among Interpublic Group, Omnicom Group, and Aegis Group, with some pieces being handled by independent shop Naked Communications and WPP Group’s JWT, following a four month review. Interpublic’s Universal McCann, where J&J spends about a third of its marketing budget, retained work on J&J’s media account in the US and Canada. Interpublic's Universal McCann, where J&J spends about a third of its marketing budget, retained work on J&J's media account in the US and Canada.