With the acquisition of VR developer BioLucid, Sharecare hopes to use empathy to encourage behavior change.
Sharecare acquires virtual-reality developer; Novo Nordisk to cut 1,000 jobs; the FDA approves Medtronic's automated insulin pump
A new report analyzing gender parity in advertising found that men tend to endorse other men at higher rates than women. Execs share their insights about the issue.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 17, 2016
- Guidemark Health merges with three companies to form new agency
- Sermo and Everyday Health partner in advertising-research deal
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 13, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, October 14, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy
- Trump or Clinton? Either May Lead to Better Mental Healthcare
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Why Excedrin embraced the headache of a contentious election season
- StartUp Health reports more global deals, uptick in pharma investment in digital health
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016