Omnichannel Marketing 2016: HealthLink Dimensions
HealthLink Dimensions provides healthcare data solutions to healthcare and life-science organizations to improve master data management, compliance, and marketing initiatives. By leveraging the largest multisourced database of active practicing healthcare professionals, HealthLink Dimensions develops customized data solutions to help clients reach their target audience, enrich their business data, optimize claims processing, meet compliance requirements, and solve master data quality problems. Based in Atlanta, HealthLink Dimensions is one of America's fastest-growing private companies on the Inc. 5000 list and a National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For™ winner.
SERVICES AND OFFERINGS
• Healthcare Provider Database
• Largest Physician Email Database in the U.S.
• Email Campaign Deployment Services
• Treatment Insights to Target by Treatment Behavior
• Databases for Group Practices, Hospital, and Healthcare Facilities
• Data Analysis, Cleansing, and Appending Services
HealthLink Dimensions' suite of compliance-grade data products and services help pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device marketers identify their target audience and effectively reach healthcare professionals across multiple channels. Healthcare marketers are able to extend their reach to healthcare professionals by leveraging the Healthcare Provider Database, which includes more than 2.7 million healthcare providers. The Physician Email Database includes more than 1.7 million healthcare providers (approximately seven out of ten HCPs), making it the largest physician email database in the U.S.
The company's newest offering, Treatment Insights, allows healthcare marketers to target their healthcare provider audience based on treatment behavior. Treatment Insights identifies high-value healthcare providers within a particular diagnostic or therapeutic prescription class, allowing for more advanced audience segmentation and message customization.
• HealthLink Dimensions' strength lies in solving clients' healthcare data challenges. By taking a consultative approach, data analysts utilize a suite of custom solutions that are tailored to solve clients' unique healthcare data problems.
• Focused on high-quality data, HealthLink Dimensions employs rigorous cleansing and validation methods to build compliance-grade databases. Data is sourced from more than 250 sources, processed through proprietary algorithms and methodology, undergoes continuous cleansing, and is verified by the Provider Research Center team.
• HealthLink Dimensions retains approximately 95% of clients due not only to the quality of data received but also to the great importance placed on outstanding client service.
• HealthLink Dimensions has specialized in healthcare data for more than 15 years and composed a team of healthcare industry veterans, experienced data analysts, and customer service partners who understand your healthcare data challenges.
Address: 2 Concourse Parkway, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30328
Year Founded: 2001
Holding Company: Privately Held
Sample Clients: Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotech, Marketing Agencies, and other healthcare organizations such as Hospitals and Healthcare Systems
New Business Contact: email@example.com