The consultancy includes Double Helix, which was acquired by McCann in 2012.
Pure Communications CEO Andrea Johnston will lead the combined agency.
Mergers and acquisitions targeting digital and data capabilities increased 60% to $1 billion in the first half of 2016.
Lynn Fox is suing W2O. She was laid off in March, seven months after the agency network bought her San Francisco-based boutique, Fox Communications.
He resigned as Saatchi & Saatchi's executive chairman following his controversial remarks over gender diversity.
She will be responsible for the medical device practice's strategy and operations across all W2O Group agencies.
Red, a Huntsworth agency, also counted Sanofi as a new client.
Now that it has consolidated its global agency roster, GSK Consumer Healthcare aims to increase digital marketing efforts.
Twenty shops, including Co:Collective, Wolff Olins, and 72andSunny, have signed onto the Pledge Parental Leave coalition since March.
Scheiner has held jobs in and out of healthcare over the course of his career.
Prounis sold her stake in Flashpoint to Omnicom, which is merging the agency with four other shops to create DDB Health.
U.S. companies accounted for nearly a quarter of the startups funded to celebrate Publicis' 90th anniversary.
Five executives from the industry's largest holding companies discuss their move away from the traditional network structure.
A number of mergers and acquisitions among healthcare agencies in 2015 and 2016 changed the landscape.
Healthcare agencies focus on freeing pharma brands from their collaboration cocoons to work with health tech companies, while squaring away access concerns.
- McCann Health forms new global consultancy
- Alexion uses superheroes, social media to raise rare-disease awareness
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, September 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, September 21, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, September 19, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- The FDA approves Amgen's biosimilar version of Humira
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, September 23, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, September 22, 2016
- Drug Pricing Will Be a Key Issue, Whether Clinton or Trump Win the Election
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation uses Facebook to recruit Ashkenazi Jews for Parkinson's study