Skipta is the leading social network of specialized online medical communities for verified healthcare professionals. Skipta's growing network of more than 30 specialized online medical communities enables healthcare professionals to communicate, consult and exchange information within private and secure platforms per physician specialty, healthcare profession or disease state. Skipta supports the medical advancement of its members by offering a range of collaborative peer-based services that aid quality of care and contribute to improved patient outcomes. Skipta's network provides trusted forums and a range of tools for the life sciences industry to engage with healthcare professionals.
Services and Offerings
Utilizing advanced social networking technologies, Skipta communities provide a platform to communicate with highly engaged, specialized healthcare providers through a variety of interactive tools:
• iFramed group areas
• In stream product and medical information announcements
• Video content (MOA videos, KOL videos, Instruction for use videos, etc.)
• Virtual Advisory Boards
• Market Research/Surveys
• Each community represents a unique channel to communicate directly with a broad range of hard-to-reach and influential physician specialists and other healthcare professionals including pharmacists, nurse-practitioners and medical directors.
• Skipta products and services enable stakeholders to contribute to conversations that healthcare professionals are having within a highly specific disease state or topic area.
• Skipta communities are safe and secure platforms for comprehensive information exchange, developed specifically for the healthcare industry and compliant with all industry regulations.
What will be the game-changing trend over the next five years?
It is estimated that by 2020, 67% of all physicians will be “digitally native,” meaning he or she has relied on digital interaction for his/her entire career. Over the next five years, we will see a dramatic increase in the reliance of HCP's to utilize digital means to inform and influence patient care. This trend will be seen as a result of increasing pressures in healthcare demanding physicians to improve outcomes while minimizing costs—having access to specialized peers and trusted digital forums will be critical to support effective and efficient advancement of healthcare providers professionally, educationally and economically.
Address 416½ North Queen Street, Lancaster, PA 17603
New Business Contact Jeff Eaton, Vice President, Sales, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 330.904.2325
Year Founded 2009
Office Locations PA, MA, NC