To download a PDF of this profile, click here
DJM is a creatively driven digital agency focused on providing innovative marketing for healthcare and pharmaceutical organizations. By reaching beyond traditional conventions DJM helps leading brands engage with stakeholders in memorable, relevant and rewarding ways. An oasis for many of the most strategic and creative professionals in healthcare marketing, DJM has earned four Interactive Media Awards, a Geoff Brook Innovation Award and several Internet Advertising Awards. With offices in London and New York, DJM is a component of Creston PLC.
Services and Offerings
• Creative ideation, design, development and deployment
• Digital marketing strategy and execution
• Complete global service offering
• Part of Creston Health network of companies
• Emerging communications technology: including producing holographic avatars of healthcare opinion leaders that provide physicians and patients with a unique and interpersonal learning experience
• Virtual and experiential environments
• Cross-channel development
• High-definition video and green-screen production
• 3D animation
• Reaching and engaging healthcare providers and patients
• Social media engagement
• Search engine optimization
What will be the game-changing trend over the next five years?
The Affordable Care Act along with the development of big-data, mobile and virtualization technology has ignited a revolution in the practice and management of healthcare. Furthermore, patients expect more from their providers as the demand for increased transparency, collaboration and communication beckons. Category leaders and upstarts alike must devise new models and breakthrough communication approaches that meet the demands of this new paradigm as today's healthcare providers and recipients expect more memorable and rewarding communications experiences than ever before.
Address 111 Fifth Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10003 Phone 212-886-2207 Website www.DJMDigital.com New Business Contact Ray Manna, Senior Vice President, North America (firstname.lastname@example.org) Year Founded 2001 Employees 28 Holding Company Creston Health Clients AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Ferring, Grunenthal, GlaxoSmithKline, Lundbeck, Shire, Pfizer, Takeda, Vifor, Gilead