To download a PDF of this profile, click here
Group DCA, a subsidiary of PDI, Inc., is a multichannel HCP communications company that combines creativity and software innovation with proven brand-building strategies and skilled account management. Group DCA has a proprietary technology platform for pharmaceutical and life science companies called PD OneTM that is designed to bridge the gap between personal selling and rapidly expanding digital marketing and engagement models.
Services and Offerings
• Multichannel marketing automation
• Seamless rep-to-HCP content sharing
• Targeted email broadcasts, newsletter sponsorship
• eDetails, eResearch, virtual clinics, perception shift tools
• Samples and educational material or visit fulfillment
• Doctor blogs, KOLs, peer-sharing
The PD One platform is the only digital communications network that offers multifunctional software to extend the personal sales relationship between live representatives and physicians. PD One complements our award-winning community of sites for physicians, medicalbag.com, enabling sales representatives to reach and interact with a growing digital physician network of more than 400,000 highly responsive HCPs.
• Physician engagement strategies: reach and frequency programs that target your customers with multiple touch points across all channels
• Interactive content that retains the user and understands behavior triggers
• Active network of HCPs: access over 60% of your targets in a community of highly responsive HCPs
• HCP analytics: mine the key insights and behaviors of your customers in real time
• Segmented campaigns: deliver the right message to the right customer
• Custom-designed programs that reach your white space, no-see physicians, or vacant territories
What will be the game-changing trend over the next five years?
From a physician reach and communication perspective, a great deal of focus has been placed on the use of data and analytics to reach your “ideal” customer. This has become the bedrock of all sales and marketing business plans and continues to be an increasingly important factor as new data sets become available. The question remains regarding how to truly leverage the data to influence messaging in a meaningful way. Many organizations have segmented and one-to-one marketing programs, but we have yet to see this translate into robust content that can influence behavior over time. This is currently being done in bits and pieces but needs to evolve to satisfy the expectation being set by the mobile app and social network generation. Personal and non-personal promotion will influence each other and become a seamless path of communication.
Address Morris Corporate Center 1, Building A, 300 Interpace Parkway, Parsippany, NJ 07054 Phone 973-746-7777 Website www.groupdca.com New Business Contact Frank Saia, General Manager, email@example.com or 917-258-2510 Year Founded 1999 Employees 50 Holding Company PDI, Inc. Sample Clients Pfizer, Janssen, Vivus