Burcin's charge is to keep momentum going at the indie agency, known for placing ice-cream carts outside of rival agencies and other recruiting tactics.
After Bill McEllen's departure, the company promoted Mark Willmann to lead the agency.
A pharma research forefather. An agency builder. A "guy you wanted in the room." These Medical Advertising Hall of Fame inductees are a professionally diverse and richly worthy trio.
Plus other industry hires and changes
Former Biosector 2 US MD Jeanine O'Kane was named inVentiv Health PR Group's US MD.
Following November pitch, WPP agency will handle digital strategy, creative and social in region.
Michel Murino, former CEO of southern Europe and France, will now head the company's regional operations in Europe.
"A global launch of a type-2 diabetes drug. It was a four-year trail of cheers and tears."
The agency named a new chief strategist and creative director along with new leads for its Minnesota, Chicago and New York healthcare practices.
Pinnacle Health Communications and Franklyn Healthcom merge to offer "more complete" customer-centric solutions.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, February 5, 2016
- Why Gathering Health Economic Data for Cancer Drugs is Now Essential
- Ascension Health ups Ragone to chief marcomms officer
- House Oversight committee upbraids Turing, Valeant execs
- Burcin departs Havas network for Klick Health in senior-staffing push