12:15 - 1:00 pm
Speaker: Unity Stoakes, Co-Founder & President, StartUp Health
As organizations continue to experiment with new opportunities, driven by marketplace demands and changing customer behaviors, we're starting to see certain trends mature. What does the landscape look like, and where do the greatest opportunities lie?
1:00 - 1:15 pm
1:15 - 1:45 pm
An Ongoing Process of Improvement: Using Analytics to Make Smarter Business Decisions and Prescribe Effective Engagement
Speaker: Marilyn Cox, Marketing Principal, Industry Center of Excellence, Oracle Marketing Cloud
Multichannel, Omnichannel, Cross-channel.... Call it what you want but it all means the same thing. Challenge. An unrealistic expectation of perfection.
We recognize that communication channels are multiplying. Marketing teams are tasked with communicating a consistent value message across email campaigns, direct mail campaigns, print and digital ads, social media, websites, blogs, events, press releases, partner and patient portals, and on and on and on......
And with that comes the multiplication of audiences. You have physicians, pharmacists, payors, and patients. And each of those has a sphere of influence that's hard to define. Oh, and you need to do that all the while remaining compliant and often with little budget.
But it's these expansive audiences and communication channels that ultimately carry your value message. You can't ignore them. You must engage.
In this presentation we'll discuss how to:
- Effectively engage across complex channels and spheres of influence; drive new forms of engagement with "hard to see" and "no see" physicians
- Collect and analyze data and metrics to make smarter business decisions
- Empower sales to effectively engage prescribers and payors; amplify the voice of thought leading payer formulary influencers
1:45 - 2:00 pm
Speaker: Sara Holoubek, Founder & CEO, Luminary Labs
Through partnerships and acquisitions, pharma companies have started exploring technologies, products and platforms as a growth strategy to complement "the pill". A range of companies are developing sensors, telepresence tools and other technologies that will be embedded into the environment, and take advantage of data collected from smart phones, wearables and other devices to drive better health outcomes. How and where can pharma participate?
2:45 pm - 2:55 pm
2:55 - 3:05 pm
Building Long-Term Relationships in Healthcare
Speaker: Aubrey Wing, Senior Solutions Consultant, Marketo
With regulatory changes in healthcare adding complexity to the marketing landscape, marketers face growing challenges such as minimizing costs, maximizing efficiencies, leveraging IT for a competitive advantage, and many more!
Join this webinar to discover how Marketo can help you tackle this changing landscape through truly personalized and integrated marketing. We'll specifically discuss strategic initiatives in the Healtchare industry, including how to:
- Enhance marketing efficiency
- Increase your number of qualified targets (members, patients, physicians, etc.)
- Engage your audience early
- Reduce attrition
- Enable multi-channel marketing
3:05 - 3:20 pm
3:20 - 4:05 pm
CRM Re-Imagined: Moving to a Centralized Multi-Channel Marketing Platform
Speaker: Craig DeLarge, Global Leader, Multichannel Marketing Strategy & Innovation, Merck & Co.
How can we move beyond antiquated email blasts to an analytics-led centralized program that drives targeted engagement at each touch point along the customer journey? Marketing automation software offers a big opportunity for pharma marketers to take CRM, channel integration and customer analytics to the next level.
Click here to learn about the Agency Issue.
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- Amgen takes issue with yet-to-be published multiple-myeloma drug report
- How Watson for Oncology is advancing cancer care
- Following positive outcomes data, a new diabetes class is on the rise
- Creative partners should push pharma clients to tell better stories