More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Pfizer, Novartis, Boehringer Ingelheim, Elsevier
- Business Briefs: inVentiv; Mylan; Royalty Pharma; Pfizer; Edelman
- Business briefs: Actavis, Bayer, Oramed, Elan
- Business briefs: Pfizer, BMS, CMS, Sanofi
- Business briefs: Bayer, FDA, Ranbaxy
The American Heart Association has launched Circulation: Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology, an extension of its flagship journal. The new title is the first of six new journals in the works, dedicated to key subspecialty areas of cardiology. The journals will be published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, a division of Wolters Kluwer Health.