In 2011 the drugmaker spent $9.4 million on branded ads for the EpiPen. By 2015, branded ad spending hit $43 million.
Mylan to launch generic EpiPen; the majority of NCCN guideline writers report conflicts of interest; Sanofi reports new trial data for Praluent
Sarah Jessica Parker cuts ties with Mylan over pricing controversy; lung-cancer physicians turn to Keytruda; Merck KGaA diversifies its business
EpiPen price hikes led to syringe use; states with medical marijuana laws have drops in drug spending; Pfizer and Merck KGaA start ovarian cancer trial
The new OTC medication almost hit $100 million in sales in its first 16 weeks on the market.
The medical website says the country is in for a bad allergy season.
Preliminary documents suggest a positive view for the under-the-tongue medication.
User fees keep the regulator's review process running for some drugs, while others see review dates slip.
The EpiPen manufacturer's latest effort: an e-book that shows children making allergy-friendly swaps at a school event.
Sanofi may make OTC history; Celgene joins a new collaboration; and the US Task Force of Preventative Medicine wants to make lung cancer screening the norm
With its recent actions on sleep aids and allergy medications, the FDA is demonstrating growing concern about the effects of prescription drugs on driving. One CRO is fielding a fleet of driving simulators to help manufacturers salve the agency's worries.
The company's latest outreach, an Auvi-Q promotion, breaks down allergy management into sports playbook presentation.
Emmy-winner Julie Bowen is part of the effort to spread allergy education and awareness in schools.
The drugmaker's new auto-injecting epinephrine pen provides verbal cues during emergency allergic situations. It's the latest entry in a competitive market.
Mylan's Dey Pharma launched MyEpiPen App, designed to help patients with severe allergies and their caregivers cope with episodes of anaphylaxis.
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- What five different pharma marketing careers look like
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 27, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 28, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, March 24, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media
- Cannes Lions announces pharma, health and wellness juries
- McCann Health's June Laffey on why change is good in health
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, March 30, 2016
- Drummy passes the torch at Heartbeat, moves to chairman role
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 29, 2017