EpiPen price hikes led to syringe use; states with medical marijuana laws have drops in drug spending; Pfizer and Merck KGaA start ovarian cancer trial
The new OTC medication almost hit $100 million in sales in its first 16 weeks on the market.
The medical website says the country is in for a bad allergy season.
Preliminary documents suggest a positive view for the under-the-tongue medication.
User fees keep the regulator's review process running for some drugs, while others see review dates slip.
The EpiPen manufacturer's latest effort: an e-book that shows children making allergy-friendly swaps at a school event.
Sanofi may make OTC history; Celgene joins a new collaboration; and the US Task Force of Preventative Medicine wants to make lung cancer screening the norm
With its recent actions on sleep aids and allergy medications, the FDA is demonstrating growing concern about the effects of prescription drugs on driving. One CRO is fielding a fleet of driving simulators to help manufacturers salve the agency's worries.
The company's latest outreach, an Auvi-Q promotion, breaks down allergy management into sports playbook presentation.
Emmy-winner Julie Bowen is part of the effort to spread allergy education and awareness in schools.
The drugmaker's new auto-injecting epinephrine pen provides verbal cues during emergency allergic situations. It's the latest entry in a competitive market.
Mylan's Dey Pharma launched MyEpiPen App, designed to help patients with severe allergies and their caregivers cope with episodes of anaphylaxis.
- Biogen ends Tecfidera DTC campaign, citing prescriptions
- As immuno-oncology therapies evolve, so will the marketing
- GSK Consumer Healthcare to prioritize digital after agency review
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, July 21, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, July 26, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy
- 8 ways for pharma to improve the way it uses Twitter
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, July 28, 2016
- Infographic: Type 2 diabetes, a country-by-country snapshot
- Moving Forward — Without the Promotion
- Sponsored Podcast: No Patient Left Behind: Connecting Rare Disease Patients to Orphan Drug Manufacturers