In 2011 the drugmaker spent $9.4 million on branded ads for the EpiPen. By 2015, branded ad spending hit $43 million.
Mylan to launch generic EpiPen; the majority of NCCN guideline writers report conflicts of interest; Sanofi reports new trial data for Praluent
Sarah Jessica Parker cuts ties with Mylan over pricing controversy; lung-cancer physicians turn to Keytruda; Merck KGaA diversifies its business
EpiPen price hikes led to syringe use; states with medical marijuana laws have drops in drug spending; Pfizer and Merck KGaA start ovarian cancer trial
The new OTC medication almost hit $100 million in sales in its first 16 weeks on the market.
The medical website says the country is in for a bad allergy season.
Preliminary documents suggest a positive view for the under-the-tongue medication.
User fees keep the regulator's review process running for some drugs, while others see review dates slip.
The EpiPen manufacturer's latest effort: an e-book that shows children making allergy-friendly swaps at a school event.
Sanofi may make OTC history; Celgene joins a new collaboration; and the US Task Force of Preventative Medicine wants to make lung cancer screening the norm
With its recent actions on sleep aids and allergy medications, the FDA is demonstrating growing concern about the effects of prescription drugs on driving. One CRO is fielding a fleet of driving simulators to help manufacturers salve the agency's worries.
The company's latest outreach, an Auvi-Q promotion, breaks down allergy management into sports playbook presentation.
Emmy-winner Julie Bowen is part of the effort to spread allergy education and awareness in schools.
The drugmaker's new auto-injecting epinephrine pen provides verbal cues during emergency allergic situations. It's the latest entry in a competitive market.
Mylan's Dey Pharma launched MyEpiPen App, designed to help patients with severe allergies and their caregivers cope with episodes of anaphylaxis.
- McCann Health forms new global consultancy
- Alexion uses superheroes, social media to raise rare-disease awareness
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, September 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, September 21, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, September 19, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- The FDA denies approval of abuse-deterrent opioid after promotional warning
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, September 26, 2016
- The FDA, Astellas, and Accenture use innovation competitions to help address business challenges
- The FDA approves Amgen's biosimilar version of Humira
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, September 23, 2016