Most Recent Articles by Anthony Vecchione
Cegedim Dendrite released its flagship Customer Relationship Management (CRM) suite, Mobile Intelligence, for BlackBerry smartphone users.
How Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company, Pfizer and others are turning to the web to better train sales reps and get more "face" time with physicians.
Smartphones will soon be as ubiquitous as stethoscopes among physicians, according the results of a new report by Manhattan Research.
According to data from a white paper by Manhattan Research, the average physician spends a full work day [about eight hours] each week using the internet for professional reasons, a significant jump from only 2 1/2 hours in 2002.
Roska Healthcare has developed a non-personal promotion (NPP) strategy for Cephalon's skeletal muscle relaxant, Amrix.
More Articles by Anthony Vecchione
- MAHF honors Abbate and Lazur, Future Famers
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Almost one-third of programmatic ads violate IAB guidelines, study finds
- Why Pharma Refuses to See Value in 'Influence'
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 22, 2017