Most Recent Articles by Anthony Vecchione
Cegedim Dendrite released its flagship Customer Relationship Management (CRM) suite, Mobile Intelligence, for BlackBerry smartphone users.
How Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company, Pfizer and others are turning to the web to better train sales reps and get more "face" time with physicians.
Smartphones will soon be as ubiquitous as stethoscopes among physicians, according the results of a new report by Manhattan Research.
According to data from a white paper by Manhattan Research, the average physician spends a full work day [about eight hours] each week using the internet for professional reasons, a significant jump from only 2 1/2 hours in 2002.
Roska Healthcare has developed a non-personal promotion (NPP) strategy for Cephalon's skeletal muscle relaxant, Amrix.
More Articles by Anthony Vecchione
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- What five different pharma marketing careers look like
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 27, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, March 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 28, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media