Most Recent Articles by Anthony Vecchione
Cegedim Dendrite released its flagship Customer Relationship Management (CRM) suite, Mobile Intelligence, for BlackBerry smartphone users.
How Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company, Pfizer and others are turning to the web to better train sales reps and get more "face" time with physicians.
Smartphones will soon be as ubiquitous as stethoscopes among physicians, according the results of a new report by Manhattan Research.
According to data from a white paper by Manhattan Research, the average physician spends a full work day [about eight hours] each week using the internet for professional reasons, a significant jump from only 2 1/2 hours in 2002.
Roska Healthcare has developed a non-personal promotion (NPP) strategy for Cephalon's skeletal muscle relaxant, Amrix.
More Articles by Anthony Vecchione
- The 2017 pipeline report: What to know about next year's launches
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.