Most Recent Articles by Anthony Vecchione
Cegedim Dendrite released its flagship Customer Relationship Management (CRM) suite, Mobile Intelligence, for BlackBerry smartphone users.
How Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company, Pfizer and others are turning to the web to better train sales reps and get more "face" time with physicians.
Smartphones will soon be as ubiquitous as stethoscopes among physicians, according the results of a new report by Manhattan Research.
According to data from a white paper by Manhattan Research, the average physician spends a full work day [about eight hours] each week using the internet for professional reasons, a significant jump from only 2 1/2 hours in 2002.
Roska Healthcare has developed a non-personal promotion (NPP) strategy for Cephalon's skeletal muscle relaxant, Amrix.
More Articles by Anthony Vecchione
- Biogen ends Tecfidera DTC campaign, citing prescriptions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, July 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, July 21, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, July 18, 2016
- As immuno-oncology therapies evolve, so will the marketing
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy