The app's co-founder discusses how it's educating patients and physicians about artificial intelligence and why Cardiogram is different from other heart-rate tracking apps.
An early review of the Apple Watch
We know it's early days (the smartwatch been available for three days to be exact), but we'd like to know how it is going.
Apple is putting the power of clinical trials in our pockets with ResearchKit.
The small screen makes it a user-friendly medication adherence tool.
The app for the smartwatch includes secure encrypted messaging.
Apple now offers a way for researchers and developers to easily create clinical trial data-collection apps, revolutionizing the way that patients can participate in clinical trials.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Publicis Health formalizes new name, promotes 3 execs
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online