Jenny Barnett is chief scientific officer at Cambridge Cognition.
The app's co-founder discusses how it's educating patients and physicians about artificial intelligence and why Cardiogram is different from other heart-rate tracking apps.
An early review of the Apple Watch
We know it's early days (the smartwatch been available for three days to be exact), but we'd like to know how it is going.
Apple is putting the power of clinical trials in our pockets with ResearchKit.
The small screen makes it a user-friendly medication adherence tool.
The app for the smartwatch includes secure encrypted messaging.
Apple now offers a way for researchers and developers to easily create clinical trial data-collection apps, revolutionizing the way that patients can participate in clinical trials.
- In Merck video, woman says a cure is the greatest invention
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
- How pharma marketers are using behavioral science
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- Genentech urges broader adoption of value-based payment models
- Some brands thought to shift online ad dollars, creating uncertainty for WebMD
- Study: Medical-marijuana laws lower prescription drug usage