Companies such as Eli Lilly and Medtronic have launched branded apps for their products, but experts say they don't make sense for all medicines.
The app's co-founder discusses how it's educating patients and physicians about artificial intelligence and why Cardiogram is different from other heart-rate tracking apps.
CeyHello, a newly launched social networking mobile app, tackles medication adherence by connecting patients, caregivers and family members.
Phunware's VP Product Evangelist will explore how hospitals can implement a wayfinding and messaging solution, and how they can expect to benefit from it.
- Infographic: Can pharma give doctors what they want?
- Klick Health's Elliot Langerman on the Power of Persuasion
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, January 12, 2017
- Day 2 at JP Morgan: Change is coming, but which drugmakers will stay on top?
- Physicians group urges metformin rather than new drugs
- Women, Sometimes Too Risk-Averse, Should Instead Focus on Possibility
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Industry hires and promotions: January 2017
- The FDA targeted DTC, video, unapproved drug promotion in 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, January 17, 2017