Companies such as Eli Lilly and Medtronic have launched branded apps for their products, but experts say they don't make sense for all medicines.
The app's co-founder discusses how it's educating patients and physicians about artificial intelligence and why Cardiogram is different from other heart-rate tracking apps.
CeyHello, a newly launched social networking mobile app, tackles medication adherence by connecting patients, caregivers and family members.
Phunware's VP Product Evangelist will explore how hospitals can implement a wayfinding and messaging solution, and how they can expect to benefit from it.
- Deloitte taps Havas Lynx's Mickelberg as MD
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- How VAYA Pharma used Facebook ads for its ADHD campaign