Giant appointed Ben Mallory, who has held creative leadership roles at AstraZeneca, as its new executive creative director.
23andMe is back in the DTC game; Sanofi has named its new CEO; drug companies are contemplating a pay-for-performance sales model.
Steven Stack will be the association's youngest president when he takes office in 2015.
Lonnel Coats is leaving after 18 years with the company.
Victor Dzau's six-year term starts July 1.
Former Associate Commissioner for the Office of External Affairs at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Virginia Cox has re-joined 3D Communications.
Herve Hoppenot changed jobs overnight.
Erez Vigodman will be Teva's president and CEO as of February 11.
The company is rumored to have a name in mind, months after a contentious break with then-CEO Jeremy Levin.
The company's new president and possible CEO is expected to have significant latitude to change things.
The company's latest numbers show generics continue to pummel sales. Former GSK-er Marc Dunoyer replaces departing CFO Simon Lowth.
FDA draft guidance for generic Advair hits GSK's stock; US looks into GSK's China conduct; Roche invests in cancer and hep. B research; Biogen inks a Parkinson's partnership; Forest names former B&L chief as CEO
J&J grad Seth Fischer is replacing Zook as Vivus CEO, just two months after the former AstraZeneca exec's appointment.
GSK says change is afoot in China; Vivus fight reportedly results in a new CEO; Biogen Idec enters a collaboration in Edinburgh; Astellas wins and FDA approval; Myriad's patent fight continues
Shire expands its pipeline yet again, AthenaHealth stretches its HCP-patient reach, FDA delays GSK's bird-flu vaccine, Novartis wins approval for cystic fibrosis inhaler
Former Pfizer chieftain Hank McKinnell is taking the reins at stock scandal-plagued Optimer—perchance to sell it to Pfizer?
The latest executive change has a touch of deja-vu: Novartis vet Jorg Reinhardt is returning from a stint at Bayer.The company also said it expects 2013 sales to be flat, but sees growth in 2014 and 2015.
AstraZeneca jettisoned its global head of commercial operations and R&D chief, eliminating their roles and curtly suctioning off the company's second-highest layer of management.
FDA's Jane Axelrad is leaving the Office of Regulatory Policy to head the agency's compounding policy rethink.
Mark Iwicki, previously president and CEO of Sepracor, has signed on as chief executive officer with oncology-focused pipeline biopharma Blend Therapeutics.
Endo is on the hunt for a new President and CEO, Lundbeck lands a $50 million milestone payment and Lilly scales back a Phase III trial.
Teva names new president/CEO for Americas
- Which drugmakers have the healthiest presence on social media?
- McCann Health forms new global consultancy
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, September 26, 2016
- Uber partners with startup to take patients to the doctor
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, September 27, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Drugmakers set their sights on the next potential blockbuster disease: NASH
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, September 29, 2016
- BBDO picks up Neulasta; FCB gains Galderma and Sandoz work in the U.S.
- How to get more women in the C-suite, according to IPG, Unilever, and AOL
- Why Any Merger is the Last Resort of Lousy Marketers