The drugmaker is using Propeller Health's sensor technology to find new ways to improve adherence in clinical studies.
Generic drugmakers consider pricing strategies; Mary Meeker predicts images and search will be half of online searches; drugmakers use comics to market
GSK studying Breo Ellipta in lung-cancer patients; researchers develop strains of yeast for painkillers in a lab; Wolters Kluwer acquires CME provider
By breaking down traditional organizational silos to bring together the chief medical officer and the chief marketing officer, companies can unite the forces of clinical best practices with direct-to-consumer response marketing.
- Deloitte taps Havas Lynx's Mickelberg as MD
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 23, 2017
- How VAYA Pharma used Facebook ads for its ADHD campaign