The FDA approves drugs faster than EMA; Botox goes to late-stage testing for depression; GSK recalls nearly 600,000 asthma inhalers
Biologics prompt asthma marketers to catch their collective breath as innovation has resulted in a rise of payer blockades and sky-high prices
An investigative agent in the Novartis asthma pipeline could give biologics a run for their money.
While still the top-selling respiratory drug, GSK's Advair is facing growing competition from BI's Spiriva and Roche's Xolair.
The drugmaker is using Propeller Health's sensor technology to find new ways to improve adherence in clinical studies.
Generic drugmakers consider pricing strategies; Mary Meeker predicts images and search will be half of online searches; drugmakers use comics to market
GSK studying Breo Ellipta in lung-cancer patients; researchers develop strains of yeast for painkillers in a lab; Wolters Kluwer acquires CME provider
By breaking down traditional organizational silos to bring together the chief medical officer and the chief marketing officer, companies can unite the forces of clinical best practices with direct-to-consumer response marketing.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Drugmakers battle for slice of Humira's billions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, April 27, 2017
MM&M honors 40 upstarts and veteran innovation gurus.
For the first time MM&M honors a group of 10 agency execs.