More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Pfizer, Novartis, Boehringer Ingelheim, Elsevier
- Business Briefs: inVentiv; Mylan; Royalty Pharma; Pfizer; Edelman
- Business briefs: Actavis, Bayer, Oramed, Elan
- Business briefs: Pfizer, BMS, CMS, Sanofi
- Business briefs: Bayer, FDA, Ranbaxy
AstraZeneca has consolidated the advertising business for Crestor, moving professional advertising for the brand from WPP’s Grey Healthcare Group to Publicis’ Saatchi & Saatchi Healthcare Advertising following a competitive pitch. The New York agency’s consumer advertising sibling, Saatchi & Saatchi Consumer Healthcare, already handles DTC advertising for the drug. New York-based Grey Healthcare Group launched Crestor professionally and handled the brand’s journal advertising for seven years.