The health technology company's EVP of business growth and analytics talks about his career path, from studying medicine to leading ContextMedia:Health's commercial solutions team.
The co-founder of Mapquest.com talks about his move from online mapping to healthcare, and what he likes most meeting with clients.
"I continue to look for ways to stretch myself or ways I can get involved or influence the business," said the new CCO of Cello Health.
"Nothing is as powerful as when you see the courage on a patient's face, completely unknown to you, with the will and determination to fight a disease," said the chief growth officer of McCann Health North America.
Greatest professional challenge? "Leaving the security of a big, well-established ad agency and deciding to open my own independent ad agency."
"The view reminds me to always try to see the big picture, to not get too caught up in the trees."
"A global launch of a type-2 diabetes drug. It was a four-year trail of cheers and tears."
"I would say I worked hard, developed strong relationships, took on every stretch assignment I could."
Shane Mayer, VP, client services at InTouch Solutions
COO, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions
President, Advertising, inVentiv Health
Chris Nelson, VP of analytics and inbound marketing, Intouch Solutions
Meredith Mae Roberts, Senior Copywriter, HCB Health
Tom Donnelly, Group Managing Director, Evoke Health
Jen Jonsson, Director, Operations, Cambridge BioMarketing
Adam Scott Roberts, Senior Vice President, Group Media Director, Communications Media Inc.
Jack Hyndman, Creative, Fingerpaint
Martin O'Brien, Partner, Rosetta
LISA ADLER VP, corporate communications Millennium
Sam Welch, Global Group President, Publicis Healthcare Communications Group
Gary Pattison, Group managing director, Ogilvy CommonHealth Australia
Charlene Prounis, CEO and managing partner, Flashpoint Medica
Graham Mills, Managing director, Digitas Health
Donald Young, Group managing director, Discovery USA
Tim Frank, Managing partner, Triple Threat Communications
Kathy Delaney, Global chief creative officer, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness
Doug Jordan, EVP, managing director, Mosaic Managed Markets
Matt Hallett, VP of Product, Appature
Shannon Boyle—SVP, Human Resources, Publicis Healthcare Communications Group
Jaime Butler-Binley, Creative Team, FingerPaint Marketing
Rob Perota, EVP, Executive Creative Director, Centron
Ryan Mason, Vice President, Strategy & Creative, closerlook, inc.
Rick Conrad, Associate Creative Director/Art, AbelsonTaylor
Greg Marta, Director of Digital Marketing, DMW Direct
Augé Reichenberg, Executive Creative Director for Healthcare, Rosetta
Susan Hanks, Senior Vice President, M/A/R/C Research
John Curbishley, EVP, Business and Product Development, AccentHealth
Janelle Starr, SVP General Manager, Heartbeat West
Marsha Braverman, Exec. Dir. of Marketing & Communications, Drexel Univ. College of Medicine
Ed Mitzen, Partner, FingerPaint Marketing
Tim Edbrooke, President and COO, Healogix
Scott Weintraub: Chief Marketing Officer, Principal, HRM—Healthcare Regional Marketing
- Biogen ends Tecfidera DTC campaign, citing prescriptions
- As immuno-oncology therapies evolve, so will the marketing
- GSK Consumer Healthcare to prioritize digital after agency review
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, July 21, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, July 26, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy
- Sponsored Podcast: No Patient Left Behind: Connecting Rare Disease Patients to Orphan Drug Manufacturers
- W2O names Gillespie chief strategy officer of medtech practice
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, July 27, 2016
- DigitasLBi's Carlos Ricque on Why Simple Ads Are the Hardest to Make
- Healthcare marketers: Don't forget about the baby boomers