AT WORK WITH
The health technology company's EVP of business growth and analytics talks about his career path, from studying medicine to leading ContextMedia:Health's commercial solutions team.
The co-founder of Mapquest.com talks about his move from online mapping to healthcare, and what he likes most meeting with clients.
"I continue to look for ways to stretch myself or ways I can get involved or influence the business," said the new CCO of Cello Health.
"Nothing is as powerful as when you see the courage on a patient's face, completely unknown to you, with the will and determination to fight a disease," said the chief growth officer of McCann Health North America.
Greatest professional challenge? "Leaving the security of a big, well-established ad agency and deciding to open my own independent ad agency."
"The view reminds me to always try to see the big picture, to not get too caught up in the trees."
"A global launch of a type-2 diabetes drug. It was a four-year trail of cheers and tears."
"I would say I worked hard, developed strong relationships, took on every stretch assignment I could."
- Biogen ends Tecfidera DTC campaign, citing prescriptions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, July 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, July 18, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, July 21, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, July 20, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy