She says her experience in consumer brands helps her push healthcare clients to be more creative.
The Roche veteran says that people who work in digital health need to touch others in a meaningful way.
The chief creative officer at Carling Communications talks about how she learned that the best leaders are only as good as the performance of their team.
The vice president of audience development talks about her days in the dot-com world and how struggling in a new role shaped her career.
The health technology company's EVP of business growth and analytics talks about his career path, from studying medicine to leading ContextMedia:Health's commercial solutions team.
The co-founder of Mapquest.com talks about his move from online mapping to healthcare, and what he likes most meeting with clients.
"I continue to look for ways to stretch myself or ways I can get involved or influence the business," said the new CCO of Cello Health.
"Nothing is as powerful as when you see the courage on a patient's face, completely unknown to you, with the will and determination to fight a disease," said the chief growth officer of McCann Health North America.
Greatest professional challenge? "Leaving the security of a big, well-established ad agency and deciding to open my own independent ad agency."
"The view reminds me to always try to see the big picture, to not get too caught up in the trees."
- Day 1 at JP Morgan: Pricing is top of mind for pharma CEOs
- When it comes to PCSK9s, payers resisted — and sales flopped
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, January 12, 2017
- Day 2 at JP Morgan: Change is coming, but which drugmakers will stay on top?
- Infographic: Can pharma give doctors what they want?
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Trump administration raises questions for rare-disease drugmakers
- If CSL Limited CEO Paul Perreault sneezes, Australia gets a cold
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, January 13, 2017
- Klick Health's Elliot Langerman on the Power of Persuasion