AT WORK WITH
"I continue to look for ways to stretch myself or ways I can get involved or influence the business," said the new CCO of Cello Health.
"Nothing is as powerful as when you see the courage on a patient's face, completely unknown to you, with the will and determination to fight a disease," said the chief growth officer of McCann Health North America.
Greatest professional challenge? "Leaving the security of a big, well-established ad agency and deciding to open my own independent ad agency."
"The view reminds me to always try to see the big picture, to not get too caught up in the trees."
"A global launch of a type-2 diabetes drug. It was a four-year trail of cheers and tears."
"I would say I worked hard, developed strong relationships, took on every stretch assignment I could."
Click here to learn about the Agency Issue.
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- Amgen takes issue with yet-to-be published multiple-myeloma drug report
- Following positive outcomes data, a new diabetes class is on the rise
- How Watson for Oncology is advancing cancer care
- Creative partners should push pharma clients to tell better stories