At Work With
The chief creative officer at Carling Communications talks about how she learned that the best leaders are only as good as the performance of their team.
The vice president of audience development talks about her days in the dot-com world and how struggling in a new role shaped her career.
The health technology company's EVP of business growth and analytics talks about his career path, from studying medicine to leading ContextMedia:Health's commercial solutions team.
The co-founder of Mapquest.com talks about his move from online mapping to healthcare, and what he likes most meeting with clients.
"I continue to look for ways to stretch myself or ways I can get involved or influence the business," said the new CCO of Cello Health.
"Nothing is as powerful as when you see the courage on a patient's face, completely unknown to you, with the will and determination to fight a disease," said the chief growth officer of McCann Health North America.
Greatest professional challenge? "Leaving the security of a big, well-established ad agency and deciding to open my own independent ad agency."
"The view reminds me to always try to see the big picture, to not get too caught up in the trees."
"A global launch of a type-2 diabetes drug. It was a four-year trail of cheers and tears."
"I would say I worked hard, developed strong relationships, took on every stretch assignment I could."
Shane Mayer, VP, client services at InTouch Solutions
COO, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions
President, Advertising, inVentiv Health
Chris Nelson, VP of analytics and inbound marketing, Intouch Solutions
Meredith Mae Roberts, Senior Copywriter, HCB Health
Tom Donnelly, Group Managing Director, Evoke Health
Jen Jonsson, Director, Operations, Cambridge BioMarketing
Adam Scott Roberts, Senior Vice President, Group Media Director, Communications Media Inc.
Jack Hyndman, Creative, Fingerpaint
Martin O'Brien, Partner, Rosetta
LISA ADLER VP, corporate communications Millennium
Sam Welch, Global Group President, Publicis Healthcare Communications Group
Gary Pattison, Group managing director, Ogilvy CommonHealth Australia
- The 2017 pipeline report: What to know about next year's launches
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016