Court clears Pfizer to move ahead with Remicade biosimilar; McDonald's yanks activity trackers over skin irritation; California drug-pricing bill pulled
Drugmakers are working toward developing drugs in lupus, celiac disease, and other conditions that have rarely captured their attention in the past.
The bar for market success has been set high for baricitinib.
AbbVie's Humira is the top selling autoimmune drug in 2015, bringing in $10.6 billion in sales in the U.S. alone.
Pregnant women taking Prozac or Paxil have higher risks of birth defects; study finds J&J's experimental psoriasis drug works better than Humira; AstraZeneca divests global rights to Entocort
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- FCB Health's Rich Levy on HIV/AIDS Campaigns that Fight Stigma
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy