Court clears Pfizer to move ahead with Remicade biosimilar; McDonald's yanks activity trackers over skin irritation; California drug-pricing bill pulled
Drugmakers are working toward developing drugs in lupus, celiac disease, and other conditions that have rarely captured their attention in the past.
The bar for market success has been set high for baricitinib.
AbbVie's Humira is the top selling autoimmune drug in 2015, bringing in $10.6 billion in sales in the U.S. alone.
Pregnant women taking Prozac or Paxil have higher risks of birth defects; study finds J&J's experimental psoriasis drug works better than Humira; AstraZeneca divests global rights to Entocort
- Publicis Health formalizes new name, promotes 3 execs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, February 27, 2017
- Deloitte taps Havas Lynx's Mickelberg as MD
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 23, 2017