The aim is not only to urge people to get regular eye exams, but also to maintain good health, as many other preventable diseases like diabetes can lead to vision loss.
The heart is a tireless worker, beating day and night. When we're telling stories for healthcare brands, we should remember what it takes to infuse real feeling, to get people to care.
Here are four campaigns that that help raise awareness of HIV treatment and alter prejudices.
Area 23 designed a Hero Gene Laboratory booth in a style inspired by classic comic books and set it up at Comic Con in New York.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media