More older Americans are taking at least three psychiatric drugs; Marathon to pause launch of Emflaza; Aetna and Humana call off deal
Facebook and Instagram are the primary location for brands to engage with online tribes, while Raptr and PlayFire are a hit with boomers.
In the United States, people over 50 are often stereotyped as complacent, set in their ways and extremely loyal to their preferred brands, but a new study released Tuesday by Ketchum found that the opposite is true.
Baby boomers have taken to health tech with surprising ease, opening up a wealth of opportunities for marketers savvy enough to pursue them.
- Top 25 rare disease brands, by sales
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, February 13, 2016
- Orphan drugs face criticism on prices — and from patients
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 16, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 15, 2017