More older Americans are taking at least three psychiatric drugs; Marathon to pause launch of Emflaza; Aetna and Humana call off deal
Facebook and Instagram are the primary location for brands to engage with online tribes, while Raptr and PlayFire are a hit with boomers.
In the United States, people over 50 are often stereotyped as complacent, set in their ways and extremely loyal to their preferred brands, but a new study released Tuesday by Ketchum found that the opposite is true.
Baby boomers have taken to health tech with surprising ease, opening up a wealth of opportunities for marketers savvy enough to pursue them.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 18, 2017
- In Merck video, woman says a cure is the greatest invention
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 19, 2017