Once we venerated doctors. Now we question every dollar they make
Is there anything that pharma can do to make doctors' lives easier?
Any time a firm needs to save money, high-salaried executives are targets
It may be time to adopt a model in which we help deliver healthcare
When you have a successful brand, you tamper with it at your peril
What do you call the people who treat medical breakthroughs as if they were bank heists? Malicious? Uninformed? Not with it?
We identify not with just the product, but with what it represents
A general consensus is that a "shake-up" of some kind is coming
There's no cure. But the good news is that prophylaxis is possible.
It's time to make healthcare data Big, and for patients' sake, sexy
Does a health psychology approach hold the key to Rx adherence? In MM&M's latest Leadership Exchange Uncut eBook, industry stakeholders from the payer, provider, academic and pharma realms explore the "why" behind medicine taking. Access here.
- Walgreen to vote on merger with Alliance Boots
- PBM deal on new hep.-C cocktail highlights drugmaker tolerance for discounts
- GSK shingles vax shaping up to compete with Merck's
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 22
- Five Big Shifts in Policy and Technology That Marketers Should Worry about in 2015