Your move? Lean in and make eye contact. Show that you care
Being in charge does not mean that you need to make every decision
At any well-run business meeting, a smartphone is not only disruptive but also signals that its user is less than fully engaged with the business at hand
Once we venerated doctors. Now we question every dollar they make
Is there anything that pharma can do to make doctors' lives easier?
Any time a firm needs to save money, high-salaried executives are targets
It may be time to adopt a model in which we help deliver healthcare
When you have a successful brand, you tamper with it at your peril
What do you call the people who treat medical breakthroughs as if they were bank heists? Malicious? Uninformed? Not with it?
We identify not with just the product, but with what it represents
Did you miss January's Top 40 Healthcare Transformers issue? Read how these inventors, strategists, entrepreneurs and wonks are challenging, disrupting and otherwise transforming the healthcare business. And join us April 30 to honor them at the Transforming Healthcare Dinner. Click here.
- US pharma market value projected to be $550 billion in five years
- Biosimilar uptake will require companies to tell a trustworthy backstory
- Lawmakers propose allowing pharma companies to share some off-label information
- Apple's ResearchKit: Five Guidelines for Pharma
- Everyday Health buys rare-disease agency Cambridge BioMarketing