If we don't clean up our act and do something about predatory pricing scandals, we'll wind up with Washington bureaucrats telling us what we can charge for our products.
Apparently, Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel loves to open his window and shout "fire!"
That 700% price hike created an issue that threatens years of pharma progress
Before you fire up your outrage and vent your spleen, take a long look inside your parents' (or your own) medicine chest
In Jack Welch's view, one of the worst mistakes a manager can make is . . .
A textbook example of a firm doing the right thing in a crisis: J&J's decisive crisis management saved a brand
Robbing pharma to pay Senator Pothole will not encourage innovation
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, February 5, 2016
- Why Gathering Health Economic Data for Cancer Drugs is Now Essential
- Ascension Health ups Ragone to chief marcomms officer
- House Oversight committee upbraids Turing, Valeant execs
- Burcin departs Havas network for Klick Health in senior-staffing push