This according to the 172 healthcare marketing executives who participated in the 2017 MM&M/Guidemark Health Healthcare Marketers Trend Report.
Guidemark Health COO Sophy Regelous shares her perspective on the 2017 MM&M/Guidemark Health Healthcare Marketers Report.
A Haymarket Media survey of more than 700 client-side marcomms execs in the US reveals the shift in power will not significantly affect budgets.
"Globally, you're seeing a lot more unbranded campaigns," he explains.
- Why President Trump Won't Overhaul the FDA
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, February 27, 2017
- Guidemark Health's Sophy Regelous on why small budgets are increasing
- What uncertainty? 72% of health marketers say 2017 budgets are up
- Publicis Health formalizes new name, promotes 3 execs