Despite budgets bouncing back from a decrease in 2015, big threats have appeared that may temper future plans, Iskowitz writes.
This according to the 172 healthcare marketing executives who participated in the 2017 MM&M/Guidemark Health Healthcare Marketers Trend Report.
Guidemark Health COO Sophy Regelous shares her perspective on the 2017 MM&M/Guidemark Health Healthcare Marketers Report.
A Haymarket Media survey of more than 700 client-side marcomms execs in the US reveals the shift in power will not significantly affect budgets.
"Globally, you're seeing a lot more unbranded campaigns," he explains.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Drugmakers battle for slice of Humira's billions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- How pharma marketers are using behavioral science
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- Genentech urges broader adoption of value-based payment models
- Some brands thought to shift online ad dollars, creating uncertainty for WebMD
- Study: Medical-marijuana laws lower prescription drug usage
MM&M honors 40 upstarts and veteran innovation gurus.
For the first time MM&M honors a group of 10 agency execs.