Tony Kingsley will oversee the company's daily operations and commercial activities.
Pearson to be replaced at Valeant; Pfizer's Xeljanz meets Phase III goals; Harvard partners with Merck on leukemia drug development
By thinking like marketers, chief medical officers can embrace innovation and differentiate their organizations by providing better experiences, better products and ultimately better health.
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy