The drugmaker hopes its emojis will raise awareness about treatment options for constipation.
Excedrin jumped at the chance to help relieve an angry fan's headache when he missed opening day of the New York Mets season due to train delays.
The Xiidra marketing team attempted to move away from the standard drug commercial to shine in a new market and challenge legacy techniques.
Allergan's national vision-loss-prevention campaign, See America, has brought on rapper Common as a celebrity spokesman.
The new spot for its cholesterol-lowering injection debuted last week.
The drugmaker worked with creative agency BBDO and PR firm Marina Maher Communications to develop the campaign.
The aim is not only to urge people to get regular eye exams, but also to maintain good health, as many other preventable diseases like diabetes can lead to vision loss.
Each of the approaches is valid and more ambitious than a great majority of the campaigns that preceded them.
To drive the point home, the ads even feature an image of an actual case of shingles. The blistering red rash appears on-screen for several seconds.
The drugmaker previously launched an unbranded campaign about lung-cancer biomarkers.
When the vision company needed to demonstrate to parents the plight of children struggling to see, it turned to Olson 1to1 and a 360 video to tell the story.
TV actress Jamie Lynn Sigler shares her experience using the multiple-sclerosis drug in the branded campaign.
The drugmaker still views Instagram as a viable marketing platform, however.
Takeda launched four new superheroes whose lives have been touched by inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), with the help of PR agency Ketchum.
While VR is only just getting started, some marketers are already embracing its potential to offer an immersive experience for far-off future campaigns.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Drugmakers battle for slice of Humira's billions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- How pharma marketers are using behavioral science
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- Genentech urges broader adoption of value-based payment models
- Some brands thought to shift online ad dollars, creating uncertainty for WebMD
- Study: Medical-marijuana laws lower prescription drug usage