Ascension worked with several Omnicom agencies on the rebranding push, including FleishmanHillard and Siegel & Gale.
Alexion launched a new superhero-themed awareness campaign to draw attention to four rare diseases that its products treat.
The science behind new diabetes drugs underscores how far we've come from the days of purified pork insulin. Even so, most ads stick to traditional copy.
New Cigna campaign features TV doctors; Walgreens to divest 1,000 stores; senators question Aetna's health exchange exit
BIO launches ad campaign defending drugmakers; GSK's experimental COPD drug reduces flare-ups in patients; NY attorney general to investigate Mylan
Approximately 10% to 15% of lung cancer patients have never smoked and have developed the disease due to genetic alterations.
Shire hires Jennifer Aniston for a disease awareness campaign; critics argue that the direct-to-consumer ads for Opdivo are misleading, while Merck's Keytruda takes the lead in first-line cancer
Sarah Jessica Parker cuts ties with Mylan over pricing controversy; lung-cancer physicians turn to Keytruda; Merck KGaA diversifies its business
The drugmaker expects the multi-channel initiative to lay its foundation in the ophthalmology market.
The anti-tobacco movement Truth is hitting young people in their pocketbooks with a new spot called "Squadless."
The Cleveland Clinic has launched its first national men's health campaign, MENtion It, to encourage men to be more proactive about their health.
Bayer recently tapped Ken Griffey Sr. and Ken Griffey Jr. — the first father-son duo to be inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame — as spokespeople.
Critics say the direct-to-consumer ad for the immuno-oncology therapy is misleading.
The campaign will run in an integrated digital marketing format using channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube.
By focusing on accomplished people, the campaign is meant to show that addiction isn't a moral failing, but a physical condition that requires medical help.
The key to a successful ad? Think simple with an unexpected twist.
The nonprofit is dedicated to curing blood cancer.
The drugmaker had launched the campaign for the multiple sclerosis drug in 2015.
Healthcare marketing is evolving more rapidly than ever before — and not surprisingly, the demand for smarter media campaign measurement is increasing as a result.
Executives attending Cannes Lions Health weigh in on the imbalance seen in the U.S. between branded and unbranded drug ads.
Tactics like a talking bear were employed to engage the LGBTQ community and millennials, along with a tagline promoting self-expression.
Think chess game rather than bare knuckle brawl.
Mr. Sun serves as a follow-up to last year's social media campaign Free Killer Tan, and looks to encourage "UV-smart behaviors" among parents.
Women use apps to get prescriptions for birth control; BMS names Gordon to chief commercial role; Takeda's Actos may halt progression of liver disease;
Allergan is increasingly partnering with high-profile celebrities to raise awareness for its brands.
Cancer docs push HPV vaccine; GSK says experimental lung combo trumps Symbicort; Google rolls out new symptom search feature
After the Orlando shooting, gay men were turned away from blood drives. A campaign explaining why had to reexamine its strategy
The health video startup ran a campaign in which it exchanged holiday cookbooks for email addresses.
Industry lobbying group plans counteroffensive; the FDA rejected a record high amount generic drug applications; adcomm recommends Pfizer painkiller
She discusses why it's wrong to compare the pharmaceutical industry to Skittles and why she expects to see more risk-taking in this year's creative work.
- McCann Health forms new global consultancy
- Which drugmakers have the healthiest presence on social media?
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, September 26, 2016
- Uber partners with startup to take patients to the doctor
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, September 27, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Drugmakers set their sights on the next potential blockbuster disease: NASH
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, September 29, 2016
- BBDO picks up Neulasta; FCB gains Galderma and Sandoz work in the U.S.
- How to get more women in the C-suite, according to IPG, Unilever, and AOL
- Why Any Merger is the Last Resort of Lousy Marketers