The drugmaker's new EVP of worldwide commercial operations also talks about tackling medication access, product launches, and starting a commercial team from scratch.
I'm not suggesting that colleges become vocational schools. But don't you think they should also help young people prepare for the life they're going to be living?
Today's ambitious marketers and media people want to be the ones to not only figure out how to work within the regulations but also to create better work than ever before.
Denise Strauss, formerly VP of cardiovascular marketing at Boehringer Ingelheim, will oversee the drugmaker's marketing activities.
I was successful because I learned how business gets done, and that often meant learning to act like one of the guys.
The chief creative officer at Carling Communications talks about how she learned that the best leaders are only as good as the performance of their team.
A new report analyzing gender parity in advertising found that men tend to endorse other men at higher rates than women. Execs share their insights about the issue.
WebMD said David Schlanger left the company under mutual agreement, and that Steven Zatz replaced him as CEO.
They share their insights, secrets, worries, and everything else in between.
The new SVP and GM of health believes that the Dentsu Aegis deal would provide scale and efficiencies.
Hint: it pays to be an EVP.
When the Career and Salary Survey made its debut, in 1987, Eli Lilly's Prozac led the list of mass-market drug launches and AIDS therapy had taken a big step forward with the approval of GlaxoSmithKline's AZT, a year earlier.
Execs say that career prospects are better than ever. Yet data from MM&M's annual Career and Salary Survey reveals a decline in growth.
A story about a boss giving away a woman's bonus to a man based on his breadwinning status resonated with Hall of Femme attendees.
The reaction from social media was swift and brutal, with figures from all levels of the advertising industry blasting Roberts for his comments.
- The 2017 pipeline report: What to know about next year's launches
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016