Denise Strauss, formerly VP of cardiovascular marketing at Boehringer Ingelheim, will oversee the drugmaker's marketing activities.
I was successful because I learned how business gets done, and that often meant learning to act like one of the guys.
The chief creative officer at Carling Communications talks about how she learned that the best leaders are only as good as the performance of their team.
A new report analyzing gender parity in advertising found that men tend to endorse other men at higher rates than women. Execs share their insights about the issue.
WebMD said David Schlanger left the company under mutual agreement, and that Steven Zatz replaced him as CEO.
They share their insights, secrets, worries, and everything else in between.
The new SVP and GM of health believes that the Dentsu Aegis deal would provide scale and efficiencies.
Hint: it pays to be an EVP.
When the Career and Salary Survey made its debut, in 1987, Eli Lilly's Prozac led the list of mass-market drug launches and AIDS therapy had taken a big step forward with the approval of GlaxoSmithKline's AZT, a year earlier.
Execs say that career prospects are better than ever. Yet data from MM&M's annual Career and Salary Survey reveals a decline in growth.
A story about a boss giving away a woman's bonus to a man based on his breadwinning status resonated with Hall of Femme attendees.
The reaction from social media was swift and brutal, with figures from all levels of the advertising industry blasting Roberts for his comments.
Were we trying to celebrate these women for having made hard-won progress in gender parity while also perpetuating a stereotype about them?
Until now, your superiors have promoted you. Now it's your responsibility to show why you belong.
Help us compile the most accurate and meaningful picture of salaries, job satisfaction, and trends in the healthcare market. And be entered to win one of three $200 AmEx gift cards.
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- If Roche's Ocrevus is approved, the already competitive MS market will gain another player
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy