As tech behemoths like Google are attempting to poach the best and brightest, executives from pharma companies and agencies share new retention tactics.
Mazzola says healthcare advertising is having a watershed moment.
"Gene therapy is a collection of small details. It's not a secret sauce."
Just landed a new job? You've got 100 days to make an impression. Here are some suggestions.
Shane Mayer, VP, client services at InTouch Solutions
Cindy Whitehead, CEO, Sprout Pharmaceuticals
MAHF 2015 Heritage Ad Awards will be given to campaigns for Bentyl, Hytrin and Navane
Click here to learn about the Agency Issue.
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- Amgen takes issue with yet-to-be published multiple-myeloma drug report
- How Watson for Oncology is advancing cancer care
- Creative partners should push pharma clients to tell better stories
- Following positive outcomes data, a new diabetes class is on the rise