A story about a boss giving away a woman's bonus to a man based on his breadwinning status resonated with Hall of Femme attendees.
The reaction from social media was swift and brutal, with figures from all levels of the advertising industry blasting Roberts for his comments.
Were we trying to celebrate these women for having made hard-won progress in gender parity while also perpetuating a stereotype about them?
Until now, your superiors have promoted you. Now it's your responsibility to show why you belong.
Help us compile the most accurate and meaningful picture of salaries, job satisfaction, and trends in the healthcare market. And be entered to win one of three $200 AmEx gift cards.
Tony Kingsley will oversee the company's daily operations and commercial activities.
As tech behemoths like Google are attempting to poach the best and brightest, executives from pharma companies and agencies share new retention tactics.
Mazzola says healthcare advertising is having a watershed moment.
"Gene therapy is a collection of small details. It's not a secret sauce."
Just landed a new job? You've got 100 days to make an impression. Here are some suggestions.
Shane Mayer, VP, client services at InTouch Solutions
Cindy Whitehead, CEO, Sprout Pharmaceuticals
- Shire taps Jennifer Aniston for awareness campaign as it enters the eye care market
- The co-pay card debate simmers, as payers push back
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, August 23, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, August 24, 2016
- Drugmakers revive R&D focus on long stagnant women's health market
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Leadership Exchange: Engaging the Millennial Doctor
- Klick opens NY office with slew of agency 'rock stars'
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, August 30, 2016
- Infographic: How physicians share online info with patients and other docs
- Diabetes marketers turn to big data, gaming to improve outcomes
- Health exchanges, Obama administration challenged by recent insurer exits
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, August 29, 2016