Central Nervous Disorders
The FDA is expected to announce this week whether it has approved the epilepsy drug as a monotherapy for partial-onset seizures.
- Study: One-third of docs trust pharma content on HCP sites
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, May 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, May 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, May 19, 2017
Live at MM&M Transforming Healthcare
In his keynote address at the MM&M Transforming Healthcare conference, Dr. Gautam Gulati says the industry is being outpaced by its innovation.
One executive referred to AI as a "black box" and as the "Tower of Babel."
Execs stressed the importance of collaboration, consumer-mindedness.
The artificial pancreas can provide value to the health system.
MM&M honors 40 upstarts and veteran innovation gurus.
For the first time MM&M honors a group of 10 agency execs.