Monthly Prescribing Reference
MPR's mission is to develop integrated, multiplatform marketing communications programs for our pharmaceutical clients. To do so, we leverage the MPR brand's 23-year history of delivering concise, up-to-date drug information to over 500,000 clinicians. MPR delivers point-of-care messages to the healthcare professional's preferred media: mobile, desktop/laptop, online and print. Every digital program includes real-time, comprehensive metrics to measure ROI.
Products and Services
- Key Words–ads targeted to brand name, generic name, or disease
- Run-of-Site ads–includes impressions in therapeutic section
- MPR Weekly News Brief–sponsorship of our opted-in Newsletter
- MPR Prescribing Alerts–posted online or emailed eMPR Mobile and Desktop application
- Digital Messages–targeted to Key Words, Section or Subsection
- eMPR Sponsorships
- Free download from sponsor's website
- Sales force delivery on CD-ROM, USB Flash Drive or SD Card
Coming in 2008...
- eMPR eDetail; eMPR Mobile Microsites and eMPR Monthly Sponsorship
- Clinical Calculators and Clinical Chart Sponsorships
- Mobile News and Alerts
A major pharmaceutical brand was launching a comprehensive and informative web portal to support their target clinicians' information needs when sales reps were not present. Partners in this program needed to:
- Supply valuable, independent content and tools
- Provide sales force access tools to support reps
- Build awareness of portal and drive repeat traffic
- Generate leads and register/opt-in target clinicians
- Deliver brand messages
- Leverage alternative media channels
MPR developed a successful multi-platform, integrated year-long program that included digital and print single-sponsored editions, eMPR download and advertising/messaging opportunities. This program met all of the client's core objectives. An expanded program that builds on the successes of 2007 and incorporates new opportunities is expected to roll out in 2008.