TBWA wins three global Merck brands

Merck KGaA has tapped TBWA on three of its consumer healthcare brands: Nasivin, Femibion and Flexagil.

TBWA will handle global communication strategies for each of the brands. The campaigns will debut globally in 2009, according to a company statement.

Neither company responded to inquiries about the assignment. In the statement, Hubertus von Lobenstein, CEO TBWA\Group Germany, said of the wins: “It shows the value of a great team, the international experience as well as the power of our fundamental idea: Disruption.”

Merck's global operating activities function under the umbrella Merck KGaA of Germany, in which the Merck family holds an approximately 70% interest and free shareholders own the remaining approximately 30%, according to the statement. Merck & Co., the US subsidiary, became an independent company in 1917.

You must be a registered member of MMM to post a comment.