Certain insulins are comparable; Public Citizen criticizes Cures provision on orphan-drug exclusivity; the FDA approves Kanuma
Aggressive treatment of blood pressure reduces deaths; AstraZeneca's experimental lupus drug cut disease activity in trial; Sophiris Bio reports results for enlarged prostate drug
GSK partners with other drugmakers to bolster pipeline; Pfizer makes deal in South Africa for Prevnar 13; the FDA issues guidance on HIV biologic development
Therapy and low-dose drugs found to aid schizophrenia patients more than just antipsychotics; Clinton calls for investigations into drug price increases; Bayer issues RFP for AOR for consumer care brands
Longtime ICC leader Viviano moves to the client side to help the start-up build its marketing team and become a commercial contender.
Sprout's controversial sexual-desire drug receives FDA approval; prescription-drug coverage impacts cash sales at Walmart; Mylan warned about manufacturing violations
Biogen to map ALS genes with Ice Bucket Challenge funds; Merck seeks first-line indication for Keytruda; lawmaker criticizes FDA approval of OxyContin for children
"Me-too" drugs may help lower costs; start-ups send doctors to your home; the FDA is likely to appeal the Amarin ruling
Genetic protein PD-L1 could have potential as a biomarker for a first-line treatment.
Physicians will be notified when patient care is not meeting national guidelines for COPD and asthma.
- Biogen ends Tecfidera DTC campaign, citing prescriptions
- As immuno-oncology therapies evolve, so will the marketing
- GSK Consumer Healthcare to prioritize digital after agency review
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, July 21, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, July 26, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy
- 8 ways for pharma to improve the way it uses Twitter
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, July 28, 2016
- Infographic: Type 2 diabetes, a country-by-country snapshot
- Moving Forward — Without the Promotion
- Sponsored Podcast: No Patient Left Behind: Connecting Rare Disease Patients to Orphan Drug Manufacturers