The drugmaker is using Propeller Health's sensor technology to find new ways to improve adherence in clinical studies.
FDA solicits public comment to study online character space limit; Biogen's Spinraza shows positive results in SMA study; Valeant cuts earnings forecast
Jeanne Martel, president and partner at ClinicalMind, highlights her company's vision and expertise in communication and technology with MM&M's Jaimy Lee.
Certain insulins are comparable; Public Citizen criticizes Cures provision on orphan-drug exclusivity; the FDA approves Kanuma
Aggressive treatment of blood pressure reduces deaths; AstraZeneca's experimental lupus drug cut disease activity in trial; Sophiris Bio reports results for enlarged prostate drug
GSK partners with other drugmakers to bolster pipeline; Pfizer makes deal in South Africa for Prevnar 13; the FDA issues guidance on HIV biologic development
Therapy and low-dose drugs found to aid schizophrenia patients more than just antipsychotics; Clinton calls for investigations into drug price increases; Bayer issues RFP for AOR for consumer care brands
Longtime ICC leader Viviano moves to the client side to help the start-up build its marketing team and become a commercial contender.
Sprout's controversial sexual-desire drug receives FDA approval; prescription-drug coverage impacts cash sales at Walmart; Mylan warned about manufacturing violations
Biogen to map ALS genes with Ice Bucket Challenge funds; Merck seeks first-line indication for Keytruda; lawmaker criticizes FDA approval of OxyContin for children
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- GSK and Propeller Health's smart inhaler aims to improve adherence in clinical trials
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- There's no such thing as gay blood, says campaign from FCB Health