In this sponsored podcast, MM&M's Larry Dobrow speaks with Robert Leedom, senior analytics consultant at TrialCard, and Paul LeVine, VP of analytic services for TrialCard, about how to reach patients by leveraging brand data.
Will this payer pressure pose an existential threat to co-pay cards even though patients love them?
The drugmaker marketed a co-pay assistance voucher that failed to provide any risk information about its drug Ulesfia.
If you truly understand who your high writers and compliant patients are, you'll understand when and how to communicate with prospects that look and act like them.
Valeant CEO takes medical leave; average asthma rates for US children trends downward; drugmakers paid $7 billion for coupons and co-pay cards in 2015
Amgen reportedly asks Repatha patients seeking financial assistance for personal health information; Valeant faces more scrutiny of business model; the FDA approves new J&J cancer drug
Recent deals show these companies are expanding their EHR networks, and the number of physicians who gain access to copay coupons, vouchers and other forms of assistance.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 17, 2016
- Guidemark Health merges with three companies to form new agency
- Sermo and Everyday Health partner in advertising-research deal
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 13, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, October 14, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy
- Trump or Clinton? Either May Lead to Better Mental Healthcare
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Why Excedrin embraced the headache of a contentious election season
- StartUp Health reports more global deals, uptick in pharma investment in digital health
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016