He instead decided to find a way to make a physician's job easier by creating a clinical messaging platform.
The new venture aims to provide clients with global reach.
We, as an industry, frighten rather than inform, cover our butts rather than support, and confuse rather than encourage.
Bob Chandler retired from his role as cofounder and principal of Chandler Chicco Companies and president of InVentiv Health Communications in 2014.
As humans, we trade in the credits and debits of good and bad behavior. We break diets, we resume smoking, we forget our medicine.
The health system is one of the largest in the country. Most of Ascension's hospitals, Ragone says, used to operate almost independently from each other and the company's headquarters.
Join Talitha Lynch, VP of global medical affairs operations at a top 10 global pharmaceutical company, and Robert Groebel, VP, Global Medical Strategy, Veeva, as they discuss how to foster meaningful collaboration and strategic information sharing across the organization.
Cleveland Clinic CEO Toby Cosgrove said at the PRWeek Conference that the pharmaceutical industry has a responsibility to manage drug costs without the government stepping in
Her hire comes as the insurance giant is merging with Humana in a $37 billion deal.
Johnson & Johnson has appointed Michael Sneed, its worldwide VP of global corporate affairs, to the additional role of chief communications officer.
Healthcare communicators are confronting a rapidly changing market due to how consumers, providers, and platforms are changing.
The Cleveland Clinic's CEO discusses how he keeps the hospital on top of its game and educates the community it serves.
Publicis Healthcare Communications Group has hired Kipp Jarecke-Cheng as global chief communications officer.
AstraZeneca appointed Jennie Younger, who has held senior communications roles at GlaxoSmithKline, Deutsche Bank, and FTI Consulting, as its vice president of global corporate affairs.
Although the healthcare industry is undergoing rapid change, marketing approaches are evolving in fits and starts. Learn more in the 2016 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report.
The Ketchum veteran joined the nonprofit healthcare system in mid-2014.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media