As humans, we trade in the credits and debits of good and bad behavior. We break diets, we resume smoking, we forget our medicine.
The health system is one of the largest in the country. Most of Ascension's hospitals, Ragone says, used to operate almost independently from each other and the company's headquarters.
Join Talitha Lynch, VP of global medical affairs operations at a top 10 global pharmaceutical company, and Robert Groebel, VP, Global Medical Strategy, Veeva, as they discuss how to foster meaningful collaboration and strategic information sharing across the organization.
Cleveland Clinic CEO Toby Cosgrove said at the PRWeek Conference that the pharmaceutical industry has a responsibility to manage drug costs without the government stepping in
Her hire comes as the insurance giant is merging with Humana in a $37 billion deal.
Johnson & Johnson has appointed Michael Sneed, its worldwide VP of global corporate affairs, to the additional role of chief communications officer.
Healthcare communicators are confronting a rapidly changing market due to how consumers, providers, and platforms are changing.
The Cleveland Clinic's CEO discusses how he keeps the hospital on top of its game and educates the community it serves.
Publicis Healthcare Communications Group has hired Kipp Jarecke-Cheng as global chief communications officer.
AstraZeneca appointed Jennie Younger, who has held senior communications roles at GlaxoSmithKline, Deutsche Bank, and FTI Consulting, as its vice president of global corporate affairs.
Although the healthcare industry is undergoing rapid change, marketing approaches are evolving in fits and starts. Learn more in the 2016 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report.
The Ketchum veteran joined the nonprofit healthcare system in mid-2014.
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Women in senior industry roles improve connections with patients, execs say