Join Talitha Lynch, VP of global medical affairs operations at a top 10 global pharmaceutical company, and Robert Groebel, VP, Global Medical Strategy, Veeva, as they discuss how to foster meaningful collaboration and strategic information sharing across the organization.
Cleveland Clinic CEO Toby Cosgrove said at the PRWeek Conference that the pharmaceutical industry has a responsibility to manage drug costs without the government stepping in
Her hire comes as the insurance giant is merging with Humana in a $37 billion deal.
Johnson & Johnson has appointed Michael Sneed, its worldwide VP of global corporate affairs, to the additional role of chief communications officer.
Healthcare communicators are confronting a rapidly changing market due to how consumers, providers, and platforms are changing.
The Cleveland Clinic's CEO discusses how he keeps the hospital on top of its game and educates the community it serves.
Publicis Healthcare Communications Group has hired Kipp Jarecke-Cheng as global chief communications officer.
AstraZeneca appointed Jennie Younger, who has held senior communications roles at GlaxoSmithKline, Deutsche Bank, and FTI Consulting, as its vice president of global corporate affairs.
Although the healthcare industry is undergoing rapid change, marketing approaches are evolving in fits and starts. Learn more in the 2016 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report.
The Ketchum veteran joined the nonprofit healthcare system in mid-2014.
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- If Roche's Ocrevus is approved, the already competitive MS market will gain another player
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy