Pfizer releases new campaign; progressive research group calls out PCORI; U.S. drugmakers hire auditors they have ties with
Copaxone sales rise despite generic competition; Valeant to defend tax strategy; Bristol-Myers Squibb to test Opdivo with mogamulizumab in the US
The FDA approves AstraZeneca's Iressa as a first-line lung-cancer therapy; Mylan and Dr. Reddy's launch generic versions of dementia treatment Namenda; health insurer consolidation may lead to pressure on drug prices
The test seeks to identify patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer and high levels of hyaluronan.
The company partnered with AstraZeneca and BioMarin to identify which patients respond to experimental cancer drugs.
- Why President Trump Won't Overhaul the FDA
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, February 27, 2017
- Guidemark Health's Sophy Regelous on why small budgets are increasing
- What uncertainty? 72% of health marketers say 2017 budgets are up
- Publicis Health formalizes new name, promotes 3 execs