Pfizer releases new campaign; progressive research group calls out PCORI; U.S. drugmakers hire auditors they have ties with
Copaxone sales rise despite generic competition; Valeant to defend tax strategy; Bristol-Myers Squibb to test Opdivo with mogamulizumab in the US
The FDA approves AstraZeneca's Iressa as a first-line lung-cancer therapy; Mylan and Dr. Reddy's launch generic versions of dementia treatment Namenda; health insurer consolidation may lead to pressure on drug prices
The test seeks to identify patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer and high levels of hyaluronan.
The company partnered with AstraZeneca and BioMarin to identify which patients respond to experimental cancer drugs.
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy