We hear you
At Beacon Interactive, it's all about you, your brand and your success. Our promise to our clients and customers (whether patient, payer or professional) can be summed up in three words: “We hear you.” We listen. We understand what you are going through, because we've been there as clients, patients, healthcare professionals and agency folks…a true 360° approach.
A fully integrated philosophy
We'll support you with a lean but mean techno-savvy marketing team and a fully integrated philosophy. You can rely on our extensive customer relationship marketing (CRM) and interactive experience to deliver a complete approach to your business. We'll also focus on providing you with multi-touch point marketing and communications programs designed to meet your specific needs…helping your brand find the shortest path to success.
Beacon Interactive is an interactive and CRM division supported by the full-service resources and experience of Beacon Healthcare Communications. We can and do leverage our collective expertise across all disciplines and audiences to creatively address the needs of your brand.
Customized, behavior-changing solutions
We deliver customized, behavior-changing
solutions…from acquisition to retention through persistency.
- Proven adherence-based initiatives, including customer loyalty programs
- Interactive, game-based learning and communication
- e-CRM programs and call center management
- Custom technology solution implementation
Services and Offerings
Our fully integrated and customized approach ensures that you have experienced professionals working together to focus on the strategic, technological and creative needs of your brand.
- Interactive and e-marketing planning
- Customized marketing
- Behavioral-based targeting and modeling
- Interactive surveys and market research
- Medical direction
- Validation: analysis and metrics
- Website development and programming
- Widget and web application development
- Web 2.0 social media integration
- Rich media applications
- Search engine optimization/marketing
- Conceptual and strategic development
- Art direction, design and execution
- Copywriting, including low-literacy
- Research, editorial and proofreading