Company: MPR Mobile
MPR's mission is to develop integrated, multiplatform applications for healthcare professionals by leveraging the brand's 25-year history of delivering concise, up-to-date drug information on over 4,000 Rx and OTC products. MPR can also deliver specific point-of-care messages to the healthcare professional's preferred media: mobile, desktop/laptop, online and print. Every program delivered includes comprehensive metrics to measure Return-On-Investment.
Services and Offerings
MPR Mobile delivers up-to-date drug information and clinical decision support tools that help the busy clinician make the right prescribing decisions at the point of patient care. MPR believes that concise drug information should be available on any mobile platform currently in the market. MPR Mobile can be downloaded for free, on www.empr.com. A brief registration is required.
MPR Mobile Apps
Available on several handheld platforms, including iPhone, Palm, BlackBerry and Windows SmartPhones, MPR Mobile delivers the exact same drug information found in print and on-line.
- Over 4,000 concise product monographs (OTC & Rx)
- Listing by Brand/Generic name, Manufacturer and Pharmacological Class
- Runs on Desktops and Laptops (Microsoft Windows XP or Vista), iPhone, Palm, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile
- Search drug monographs by therapeutic category, brand name, generic name, disease or manufacturer
- Smart Search Capability, as soon as you start typing
- Updated frequently by Pharmacists, Reviewed by Physicians
- Updated drug news
- Over 35 clinical calculators
- Manufacturer drug search
- Free CME and CE programs
- Android App available by mid-summer, 2010
Targeted Mobile Messaging
- MPR Mobile can deliver your digital ad by therapeutic category, section or sub-section
- Key word search can deliver targeted ads at the point of prescription
- Proprietary metrics package provides real-time usage stats
- Ability to include your approved text and static four-color ads
MPR Mobile provides the ideal handheld platform for efficient delivery of up-to-date, concise drug information, clinical content, news and CME/CE programs. MPR Mobile's drug application is organized by therapeutic category just like the print and web editions, so MPR Mobile provides multiple options to search and make the correct prescribing decision.