More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Pfizer, Novartis, Boehringer Ingelheim, Elsevier
- Business Briefs: inVentiv; Mylan; Royalty Pharma; Pfizer; Edelman
- Business briefs: Actavis, Bayer, Oramed, Elan
- Business briefs: Pfizer, BMS, CMS, Sanofi
- Business briefs: Bayer, FDA, Ranbaxy
Allergan named Pacific Communications agency of record for the chronic migraine indication on its Botox therapy. The agency, which originated as Allergan's in-house advertising shop and has since been spun off, will handle strategic development, branded and unbranded patient and professional communications, sales tools and field training, key opinion leader activities, Web site development and event management for the indication.
Sage acquired four quarterly journals from Palgrave Macmillian, including Information Visualization, Journal of Generic Medicines, Journal of Medical Marketing and Tourism and Hospitality Research. LA-based Sage published its first issue of each journal in January.