More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Medtronic, AMA, Komen, GSK, Lilly, AZN
- Business briefs: Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Merck
- Business briefs: Medscape, Livestrong, ACA, Lilly
- Business briefs: Boehringer Ingelheim, Teva, Medicare
- Business briefs: GSK, DOJ, Sanofi, Flashpoint Medica
Daiichi Sankyo acquired a 140,000 square foot packaging and manufacturing facility in Bethlehem Township, PA for $10 million. The facility “enables DSI to leverage existing resources to more cost-effectively supplement its operations rather than build a new facility,” said the company, which expects the plant to be operational by summer or early fall and to package products including Benicar, Welchol and Azor.
North Shore-LIJ Health System named GCI Health as its PR agency of record. The company operates 15 hospitals in New York City and Long Island.