More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Pfizer, Novartis, Boehringer Ingelheim, Elsevier
- Business Briefs: inVentiv; Mylan; Royalty Pharma; Pfizer; Edelman
- Business briefs: Actavis, Bayer, Oramed, Elan
- Business briefs: Pfizer, BMS, CMS, Sanofi
- Business briefs: Bayer, FDA, Ranbaxy
Human Genome Sciences is laying off 150, mostly in manufacturing, due to slow demand for Benlysta, reports The Washington Post, which said CEO H. Thomas Watkins told investors last week that the company was "pleased" with sales for the first few quarters, which have built gradually, but that Wall Street has failed to understand the drug's trajectory and to price the company's stock accordingly.