More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Pfizer, BMS, CMS, Sanofi
- Business briefs: Bayer, FDA, Ranbaxy
- Business briefs: Angelina Jolie, adherence, Sanofi, Teva, AbbVie
- Business briefs: Eli Lilly, Millennium/Takeda, Elan
- Business Briefs Merck, GSK, Novo, Walgreen, Epocrates, Doximity
Pfizer and Shanghai Pharmaceutical Co. are partnering for a possible Pfizer product launch in China. The companies already co-promote pediatric flu vaccine Prevenar in China.
PhRMA announced its board leadership for the coming year. Sanofi-Aventis CEO Christopher Viehbacher will continue as board chairman of the trade group, while Lilly chief John Lechleiter becomes chairman-elect and Celgene CEO Robert Hugin board treasurer. Viehbacher stepped into the role last year when then-chairman Jeff Kindler abruptly left Pfizer.