More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Pfizer, BMS, CMS, Sanofi
- Business briefs: Bayer, FDA, Ranbaxy
- Business briefs: Angelina Jolie, adherence, Sanofi, Teva, AbbVie
- Business briefs: Eli Lilly, Millennium/Takeda, Elan
- Business Briefs Merck, GSK, Novo, Walgreen, Epocrates, Doximity
Altor BioScience Corporation entered into an agreement with Genentech for exclusive, worldwide rights to develop and commercialize a class of antibody-based tissue factor antagonists. Altor plans on initiating a multi-center, Phase II clinical study later this year, using the lead therapeutic antibody known as ALT-836 for the treatment of acute respiratory distress syndrome and acute lung injury. Financial terms of the licensing transaction were not disclosed.