More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Alexion, AMA, Eli Lilly
- Business briefs: Medtronic, AMA, Komen, GSK, Lilly, AZN
- Business briefs: Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Merck
- Business briefs: Medscape, Livestrong, ACA, Lilly
- Business briefs: Boehringer Ingelheim, Teva, Medicare
GlaxoSmithKline announced the recipients of the GlaxoSmithKline 11th Annual IMPACT Awards. Nonprofits from five Philadelphia area counties received $40,000 in unrestricted funding. They include the Center for Families and Relationships of Philadelphia, the Clinic for Special Children of Lancaster County, Community Medical and Dental Center of Montgomery County, Health Quality Partners of Bucks County, the Hepatitis B Foundation of Bucks County, the Linda Creed Breast Cancer Foundation of Philadelphia, the Supportive Older Women's Network of Philadelphia and the Western Berks Free Medical Clinic of Berks County. An award ceremony was held March 20 at the GlaxoSmithKline headquarters in Philadelphia.